Every Coffee Lovers Need To Try This Ice-Drip Coffee Maker!
Ice brew results in a pretty mellow cup of concentrated coffee elixir. The brews are usually concentrated and require water and ice to bring the resulting cup down to a normal-strength cold brew beverage. This brewing method usually results in a very mellow, very muted acids (pretty much undetectable), and a nice rounded body taste.
This Ice- Drip Coffee Maker extracts the coffee's natural aromatic flavors without the bitter oils and acids. It is simple and easy to handle. It cold brews in less time - takes only 4-6 hours at room temperature as compared to other systems that take up to 24 hours. It is portable and lightweight - weighing in at only 1.31lbs, the drip can make 350ml of coffee at home or on the go, BPA free.
Enjoy the riches of slow-drip cold brew with the innovative Ice-Drip Coffee Maker. With a compact design, and a permanent stainless steel filter, it's the perfect device for coffee lovers who want to make this exclusive style of cold brew from the comfort of their own home.
Most brewers of this style are large, expensive towers you'll find in hip cafes, and therefore aren't really well-suited for home use.
Our Ice-Drip Coffee Maker, however, has a slim body and compact design that makes it perfect for home use. And with the 350ml capacity, it's still large enough to make several servings of iced coffee at a time.
- Ice Drip Coffee Maker uses cold water to slowly extract the coffee flavors from the beans. At room temperature, the water with ice drips for 4-6 hours. The extracted coffee will give off a unique aroma with even more outstanding presented flavor.
- Adjustable tap enables accurate control of the speed of ice water drops, so you can control the time and the flavor according to your preference.
- Filtration of coffee grounds with fine filter can effectively make coffee liquid drip smoothly, but not excessively extracted, so that the taste os not sour and astringent.
- Warm Reminder: Leave a slight gap int the process of use, otherwise it will affect the speed if ice droplet flow.
How To Use
The Basics of Ice Drip
How Much Coffee?
For this maker, a general guide will be 60g of coffee grounds for 350ml.
Medium-fine or fine depending is recommended.
Type of Ice?
Fresh ice possibly made with filtered water is recommended. Top up 1/3 of cold filtered water to the ice to start brewing.
Drip rate of 7-8 drips per 10 seconds is recommended.
- Color: Clear
- Material: Heat-Resistant Glass/ Plastic
- Capacity: 350ml/10.58oz,2-4 cups
- Size: 3.5 x 3.5 x 10.6 inches (90 x 90 x 270mm)
- Net Weight: 1.31lb
- Coffee Powder: Fine / Medium Fine
- Intended Use:Home / Office / Gift
- Paper Filter Diameter: 60mm/2.3inch
- Note: Do not put in a microwave oven or a dishwasher.
- 1 x Ice Drip Coffee Maker
50 x Paper Filters
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something from our website and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings, we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance